Sunday 15 May 2016

Bitten again


Yes, I am talking about my book again! Please forgive me. There's more blogs coming soon at the Vet Times - I'll link to them soon.

In the mean time, my new novel Once Bitten is officially out today! Available as a paperback and an eBook on Amazon, you can find the links to it on my dedicated Once Bitten page here: er... here



Also, I wanted to share the first review of it with you, as further enticement!
'There is something irresistible about a book that comes from the heart, and that's what this is. A real pleasure to read from start to finish. Made me laugh so hard I spat my morning coffee all over my kindle, then not long afterwards it had me crying my eyes out. Please take off your rosey coloured spectacles though, and be prepared if you are a pet owner to take a good look at yourself...Nick Marsh has a way of getting you thinking about the animals around us, be they pets, wildlife or farm animals, in terms of their well-being first and our emotional baggage second. Highly recommended! Hope there are more to come.' Amazon reviewer
 If you do go on and buy it, reviews on Goodreads and Amazon are always appreciated, and may bring a pretty smile to my face. Unless they're horrible.

Have a wonderful day!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment