Sunday 10 September 2017

Recent Vet Times posts

It's been a little while, but I'm still alive I promise! Here's some links to my recent Vet Times posts:

A cheery one on the jolly subject of human euthanasia

Ever wonder why nurses always have to buy more scissors? Find out here

A discussion about what it means to work in 'general' practice

I have, in my life, spent an entire year consulting. Here's what that means to me

A discussion about what I feel it means to be a 'professional'

I have rarely seen a confirmed case of 'animal abuse'. Is that my fault?

Phone messages are never popular in practice. Here's why

Is 'bonus culture' changing veterinary medicine in the UK?

Arguments with clients are a bad thing

Phew! I haven't seen this many links since I last went to Dartmoor Zoo! (That works better verbally, really). Hope you enjoy at least one of them!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice informative posts as always!
    ------------
    دعامة القضيب

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this post with us. I have read your post and really get some awesome tips and tricks. I love to share and waiting for next post as well.Again in those cases having a traditional vet on hand is advisable.For more information please visit our website.Queensland Veterinary Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post. I'm very interested in this topic. Vet near me The extra you study your job the extra beneficial you develop into and the extra you're value to your employer.Lastly, veterinary technicians will normally high out the pay fee scale at round $42,000 per 12 months, this being once they have proved their mettle and value to the corporate.

    ReplyDelete